Delays in getting messages approved

  • Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle-owner@yahoogroups
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      My father passed away suddenly on Friday while I was on a Scout Camping trip. I am home, unpacking from camping, showering, and repacking for Orlando. There may be a delay in getting messages approved. I should return on Thursday. There are a couple of other moderators in the group too, so hopefully they will see this and help out a little more.
      Thank you
      Kristy
      moderator