for sale (Reduced ) full blooded american bulldog - Dahlonega,Ga

  • melprice1380
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      I really need her gone asap so i reduced the price to only $150.00 obo!!! i dont check email so please txt me if u are wanting her please !! my number is 706-525-8416 Thanks and God Bless... She is house trained and not been spayed she is only 9 months old and is very friendly she is solid white with black freckles thanks!!!