FS-Huge lot of Retail Hangers (cumming)

  • teestreasure
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      I owned a consignment store and I purchased these from a wholesale company. these are the real deal. these were 50 dollars for a box of 25. I have around 100 and I am letting them go cheap. I just need to move these. text me if interested 6784102915 great if you own a store. thanks tonya these are black. they have the adjustable hooks so you can hang adults or kids.

      i am asking 75.00 for all of them

      i am located in cumming