Huge list for sale/trade/barter....located in Cumming off 400 ext 13

  • kl_dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19 5:09 AM
      10 ft artificial xmas tree....$75

      NEW his/her watch set...in wooden box (retail price still on it
      199.00) asking $50 obo

      VCR w/remote..works great $15

      Lawn Reindeer...pre lit....Set of 2 (1 doe,1 buck)both have moving
      heads... Both are NEW in original unopened box.... Very nice, brown
      wooden grapevine color... not the cheap looking white ones.. both pre-
      lit... $50 each (paid much more...but the store is just to far to go
      return them...my loss....your gain)

      matchbox car track/ hot wheels car track...$10

      Tons of books... kids-teen... new condition to gu condition.. many
      titles... Beverly Cleary..++more... email for list $1-$2 each

      Brand new, never used, never opened... Bluetooth Headset...NOKIA$30

      Girls purses....$1 each

      Lego's castle....$15

      WWE RAW Wrestling arena with 2 action figures...$20

      Lelo and Sticht light up toy (from disney world) $10

      Computer Keyboard $5

      Computer Monitor riser $20 (staples has it for $31.99)

      NEW Olde Thompson Spice rack..in Box (JcPenny has it for 49.99)..$25

      2 Barbie VHS tapes $5 set

      Beauty and the beast NEW tshirt w/ light up flower $5

      Brats notebook purse with bracelts and fluffy pen $2

      School zip up pencil pouch (cloth) with flash cards and secret mini
      diary) $2

      small stuffed kitten, with zipper to hold 2 more kitties or

      cute sock shaped coin purse $1

      Dog gentle lead training collar, black $8

      Wooden curtain ties (set of 2)... $5

      NEW Ipod cloud cover, soft rubber cover of Ipod Nano.. $5

      NEW Memory Card slot cleaner NEW $5

      NEW over ear headset..logitech... $5

      NEW Jr's sz Med, NEW Capris (black or green) by Bebe $10 each

      Variety Mens ties.... dressy to Star Wars... Peanuts Christmas

      NEW Eagle knife...$3

      Lady bug nick nack ...$2

      Libra stuffed bear, NEW...$3

      Mens pants...$4 each or 3 for $10 sizes 34 x 34

      Clothing....$1-$3 each..
      Old Navy short-overalls sz women S
      Grey w/ black sequin berries INNER MOST 100 % poly sz M nightgown
      Multi green WORTHINGTON stretch petite sz M wrap look sleeveless top
      Girls 10/12 teal PONYTAILS t-shirt w/ rainbow
      Girls 10/12 pink elastic band POGO CLUB top
      Misses Maroon LZ sz L sleeveless wrap look top
      Blue Stretch tank, sz L 90% acrylic
      AO cotton shorts Beige checker S (sz 5)
      Black w/ flowers OLD NAVY sz S misses wrap top
      White l/s GEORGE twist top Ladies sz S (4/6)
      White sleeveless GEORGE sz 4/6
      Mens PHAT FARM Tank sz XL
      Ladies sz 6 Drk Green cotton shorts
      Ladies WILD CAT sz s, metallic purple sleeveless, drop neck top
      Ladies WILD CAT sz s, metallic gold sleeveless, drop neck top
      Girls XL Orange vest sz 16
      Girls sz 16 jean jacket w/black/brown faux fur collar, CAROLE LITTLE
      Ladies blue/green JACLYN SMITH night gown, sz S 100% poly I
      Boys sz 10 jean shorts
      Dickies 2 NEW tshirts sz 12-14 (black/blue)
      Dickies pants grey 14R
      XL Polo USA hoodie drk grey,
      bugle boy beige jeans (cuffs frey-style) sz 12R
      CHEROKEE sz 14/16 (runs small though) zip offs… Blue (look new)
      Brown, Mens ARIZONA cargo pants 31x30 (small freying at cuffs….that
      is what is "in")
      Beige, Mens ARIZONA cargo pants 31 x 30 (self hemed 31 x 28)

      Intrigue/Mystery paperback books $1 each

      Many more items..... SO many boxes.... to go through....
      Pict avail for anything...just email me....
      Looking for something???? Email me... I may have it...just not listed