For Sale: Huge amount of Women's clothing sizes 14-18: Dawsonville

  • paige sweany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      I have a HUGE amount of women's clothing for $40. There are over 30 articles and probably more. They are all in great condition and include some jeans, shorts, skirts, sweaters, tank tops, etc. If you are interested in purchasing these items please let me know an evening that will work for you. I am located about 5 miles east of the outlet malls in Dawsonville.
      These clothes are in excellent condition and most of them are new, or rarely worn from a Smoke free home.
      Thanks,
      Paige

      Please take the time to visit my website: www.solephotography.smugmug.com