selling rooster kitchen stuff.

  • lulabunny07
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007
      Anyone collect or have roosters in their kitchen.I am wanting to sell
      some of mine.I bought it all from Seventh Avenue catalog.Good shape
      used it as decor for my kitchen.I have the rooster tea pot,cream and
      suger holder,salt and pepper holder..all in the shape of a rooster.I
      also have a cassole dish with lid that has roosters on the side of it.I
      am wanting to move and don't need all the stuff.Will take 50.00
      dollars.If anyone is interested email me at lulabunny1@....i can
      send you pictures.Thanks,Shelly