FS: misc/Demorest

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      1 red plastic baby/toddler swing for swing set $10

      2 molded plastic kiddie pools $5 each

      1 Double stroller with detachable infant seat $30

      2 umbrella strollers $3 each

      2 childs high back booster seats with harness system $5 each

      2 molded plastic booster seats for chair $2 each

      I interested in any of these items please email me. I would like to get them out of my way. Pictures are posted under Misc/demorest.
    • Margaret
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        1 red plastic baby/toddler swing
        2 kiddie pools
        1 double stroller/car seat combo
        2 umbrella strollers
        2 high back car seats with harness system
        2 chair booster seats

        Asking $60 for everything OBO. Pictures located in Photos.