FS-2 Graco Baby Swings (cumming)

  • teestreasure
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      I have two graco 6 speed with sounds and music for sale. both are just alike except one is hot pink with a butterfly scene and the other is light tan and beige with a bear scene/. these are like the siloutte swings with the wide seats. the girl swing does come with the power cord. the other does not. both are from smoke free home. great condition.

      i am asking 55.00 for the Girl Swing and I am asking 50.00 for the other one.

      i am located in cumming