FS: Recumbent Exercise Bike - North Habersham Area

  • Jerri Beasley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Stamina 4655 Recumbent Exercise Bike - Excellent for anyone wanting to exercise, especially those with back problems.  It has a regular chair type seat and bars to work your arms as well.  In great condition.  Here's a picture of one just like it... not my actual picture.  Reduced to $60 OBO.

      I need this out of my living room.  =)