For Sale - Digital Postal Scale $8.00 - Gainesville

  • Nay : )
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      This is a 35 pound weighmax digital postal scale. Perfect for those who like to sell on ebay or online in general.
      Pictures can be seen here

      My mom (age 70+) tried selling this a few months ago and someone promised to show up but never did (mom has little patience for this type of selling). So .. lol its that old saying "first come, first serve"

      The pictures shows me weighing a almost empty febreeze bottle, at 7.1 ounces. it will weigh items up to 35 pounds. Its a dark blue color and works like new.

      First $8.00 gets it.

      Thanks!
      Nay :)

      ---------------------------
      Located in Gainesville, GA- a little over a mile from I-985 off Limestone Parkway.

      - Round Clothes Rack (as seen in Retail stores) - $25.00
      - NIB Millennium Barbie Retire Water Globe - $15.00
      - Lot of 11 New Makeup Items (Over a $100 value) - $15.00
      - New Paper Making Kit - $5.00
      - NWT Gold Metallic and Beaded Hobo Handbag - $6.00
      - New Handmade Wood Heart Stool - $5.00
      - NIB Silver Bracelet Watch (Paid almost $30) - $8.00
      - Shabby Chic Metal Wall Shelf - $7.00
      - Wood Mortar n Pestle - $4.00
      - Size 9 Gold overlay Zirconia Engagement Ring - $8.00
      - Craft Box w/16 Tshirt Paints, 2 lbs embellishments n More - $10.00
      - NIB Womens size 8m Berolli Leather Flat shoes - $5.00
      - NIB Silver n Pink Lava Lamp -$4.00
      - 2 NIB Holiday Budweiser Beer Steins $20 for both or $12.50 each
      - NIB KetelOne Brand Shaker/Tumbler - $4.00
      - 2005 (1 ounce) Uncirculated Silver Dollar - Sold
      - 4 Tier Heavy Duty Plastic Shelf (cost $40 new)- Sold 3 sets

      Email me if interested in any of the items above.
      I can send a more detailed description and pictures.