Sofa in GREAT SHAPE

  • Roberta T
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      This sofa comes from a non smoking/no pets household. No scratches, No stains. It is Blue Plaid with Green, Red and Beige. There is NOTHING wrong with this sofa.
      I have pictures. If you want to see them, please send me an email. In Forsyth County - North Cumming - near 306/369 [Hammond's Crossing)
      Asking $150...obo
    • Bryan Pritchard
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010

        I purchased this basically to fill the tires in the cars and really don't need.
        It is in perfect condition paid over $200 will sell $145
        135 PSI

        IT IS SIMILAR TO THIS

      • Bryan Pritchard