FS - Papermaking kit, and lots more - Gainesville

  • Nay : )
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      - Arnold Grummer's Papermaking Kit - New never been used, but child damaged the box and I threw it away with the instructional video (apparently)
      Will sell for $10.00 - Paid over $25.00
      Go here for picture, its the same exact thing (minus the video and box)
      http://www.amazon.com/Arnold-Grummers-Papermaking-Kit-Video/dp/B000BMUFJ8
      Can give links to youtube videos on how to make recycled paper.
      Kit includes - mould and deckle -- screen and cover screen -- re-usable press n dry cloths -- directions for papermaking and three techniques -- specialty pulp and flowers.

      -- Box of 40 paperback and hardback books - $10.00
      Email me for complete list of titles.

      -- 2 huge trashbags of Girls clothes & shoes-- assorted sizes (3m - 6x) $10.00 for all (will even throw in a bag of toys for free - kids didn't clean their rooms). I could seperate the clothes and sell them according to size but I don't have time. was going to sell them on ebay, still.. no time.

      --- A bedazzler kit - comes with rhinestones and sample designs -- Its the basic kit when you first buy it - $5.00 obo - bought this from my sis in law, never used it. its purple. like new condition

      - Craft box -- for imaginative play, comes with pipecleaners, thingamabobs, stickers. Need more info? email me (i'll have to look at it again) $3.00 obo (seriously has over 200 stickers, I hid this from my kids. STICKERS!! <cringes>)

      --- Box of herbs and essential & fragrance oils - $10.00 for all - I bought these recently off ebay and 2 online craft/herb shops. Paid well over $35 for all. Had some fantasy about making my own skin care products and soaps. My lack of "me" time with raising 5 kids should have been my first clue not to waste my money. But I did and now I just want some of my money back.
      Includes - 2 fragrance oils - Gardenia & Juicy Peach
      1 essential oil - rosemary
      22 Bags of herbs weighing 1 ounce or more --
      2 bags of chamomile, 1 orange peel, 1 lemon peel, 1 jasmine, 1 fivefinger grass (its not the illegal stuff), 1 (3ounces) raw nutmeg, 1 juniper berries, 1 yohimbe, 1 mandrake root, 1 mugwort, 1marigold, 1 ginger root, 1 wormwood, 1 eyebright (huh? its what it says), 2 bags of mishma, 1 dandelion root, 1 comfrey leaves, 1 orris root, 1 honeysuckle, 1 rosehips. Thats 25 items for 10 bucks.

      - Upper body mannequin - $10.00 - Head and torso. she needs some TLC. has been profoundly abused by toddlers. has a crayon mark or 2 but is still fabulous in her, no arms were ever included, wonder. Shes almost made of kryptonite! Comes with a free shirt and hat, so she doesn't show off.

      -- 2004 uncirculated eagle silver dollar - weighs 1 ounce (troy .9999) pure silver. These sell for $24 - $30 new.. I'm asking $15.00 - The cost of silver is $17.04 per ounce as of today (I checked). I can get $13.00 from a pawn shop.

      --- 35 lb weighmax digital postal scale - $10.00 - works perfect, only used a few times. I'm done with selling on ebay (no time!!).

      More to come as I get time to think.

      All items can be seen at my mothers house in Gainesville, GA. sorry .. my digital camera got smeared with pb&j and refuses to work. If interested in seeing one or more items or you have a question, just hit reply or (at) yahoo (dot) com.

      Nay :)