Infant Deluxe Activity Gym $30 - Gainesville/Jefferson, GA

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I have a used activity gym that is in the original package that is made by TinyLove for sale.For a photo go to the webpage. This retails for $70-80. It has the mirror, the kick pad, hand pad, crinkle items, horns, plus dangle interactive toys. My child loved it! Especially the kick pad and hand pad. Because the items on the mat to play with and the hand pad, my child loved belly time. Also the mirror encourages belly time. This item is very hard to find and is color schemed to match either a boy or girl.

      http://www.tinylove.com/toy.aspx?toyId=46&state=toyTypeId=1@elementId=0@ageId=0