Wanted to buy: 27" TV - Winder or close by.

  • drywaller58
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Well, I got up this morning to a totally blue screen. Blue is pretty. But, I really kind of like to have pictures too :-) So, all I could do was listen to the news........I'm posting today. But, I can't pick up until Wednesday. That is the day we get paid. We need a 27" to fit the space of the one we took out. Doesn't have to have a remote (Would be nice if it did). But, the cheaper the better of course. Please let me know if you have anything within reason I can buy to replace the small one we have sitting in that space at the time. It does need to be in Barrow County or close by. I can go Jefferson, Commerce etc. Can't go to places like, say, Lula. That would be too far.
      Thanks,
      Mona