Too Much Stuff Sale!

  • dpkeak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      I'm having a "basement" sale this Saturday, 9/5 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. NO EARLY BIRDS!! Rain or shine.

      Too much stuff to list - furniture, linens, clothing grab bags, lot's of misc. household.

      289 Lucius Yearwood, Demorest. Directions: Hwy. 105 (from Walmart towards Helen) turn left on Riverbend Road, go approx. 1 mile, turn right on Lucius Yearwood (very narrow dirt road!), turn right onto paved driveway and go all the way to the top.

      See you Saturday!!