For Sale: Grill, Clarkesville

  • Keith Moody
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      We have a grill that we have been trying to sell. We are reducing it to $40. Please let us know if anyone is interested. Its in good condition. Thanks Kelly

    • Keith Moody
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        We are trying to sale a grill. Its charbroil brand and is in good condition but needs a little cleaning. Has a cover with it and asking $50. Pics are avaible upon request. Please let us know if anyone is interested. Kelly

      • Keith Moody
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2010
          We are trying to sale a grill. Its Charbroil brand but has no gas with it. It does have the tank though. Is good shape but needs some cleaning. Asking $30. Kelly