offer 12 dollars an hour to help move

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hey, sold some stuff so know I can pay people to help us move! Tomarrow
      meet us at 1014 fernwood circle in Dawsonville Ga at 10 in the morning
      hoping this will only take four hours. Please if you are interested
      please call so we know to expect you. No emails, my computer is already
      down in the living room. So I am using my husbands lap top. YECK! I
      cant stand these small key boards. Thanks Rebecca
      you can reach me at 678 557 6749 or my husband Clinton at 678 907 1444
      Thanks again