For Sale - 1987 24' Midas Camper - Fully Loaded - $3200 - Elberton

  • ssaxon69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      We are selling a 1987 Midas 24' camper - fully loaded. This camper is in very good condition. It sleeps 6. It has a great floorplan with twin sets of bunks in the back and a full size pull out bed up front. It has air conditioning, heat & water heater. It has kitchen with lots of cabinets, stove, refrigerator and sink. It has a complete bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. This camper has lots of storage areas. Very nice interior - this is NOT a deer camp trailer. This is set up for family camping. We are selling it with everything included so you are ready to hook it up to your truck and go camping. It includes pots and pans, dishes, silverware, pillows, sheets, blankets, towels and much more. It has a Class 3 hitch with anti sway and weight distribution bars. This hitch is included - the hitch alone is worth $700. It also has electronic brakes - you will need to purchase the receiver for your truck.

      The price is $3,200.00. Pics available upon request.