Poll results for Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle

  • Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
      The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Should we allow Saturday & Sunday Listings for people who have items on online auctions, to be able to post their website links as a way to advertise their items?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - No, 18 votes, 33.96%
      - Yes, 35 votes, 66.04%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle

    • Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2009
        The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Should we allow affiliate sellers like Mary Kay, pampered chef, etc to post their wares every Saturday & Sunday?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, 30 votes, 55.56%
        - No, 24 votes, 44.44%

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 5, 2010
          The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: How do you feel about barter ads - trading work or things for other work or things?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - yes good idea, 16 votes, 66.67%
          - no way, 2 votes, 8.33%
          - maybe, 2 votes, 8.33%
          - don't care one way or the other., 4 votes, 16.67%

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010
            The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Should the sale of pets be allowed within the group?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes, 45 votes, 54.22%
            - No, 38 votes, 45.78%

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 12, 2011
              The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Should there be a LIMIT on the number of posts a person
              can submit daily?

              Majority votes will change or not change the rule,
              which is currently at UNLIMITED.

              This is a 2 week Poll. Vote Now!!!

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Yes, 15 votes, 29.41%
              - No, 36 votes, 70.59%

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 11, 2013
                The following Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Should we allow Free Items to Be posted?
                Once upon a time, we got a lot of referrals from area
                Freecycle Groups and in turn we agreed to refer people
                to their groups to list their free items, but times are
                a changing. Month Long Poll. Simple Yes or No.
                Majority rules.

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Yes. I want to see Free Items on NEGA Cheapcycle!!, 19 votes, 45.24%
                - No. I Do Not want to see Free Items on NEGA Cheapcycle., 23 votes, 54.76%

                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northeast_Ga_Cheapcycle