Great Outdoor Fun for toddlers

  • cmhill824
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      My son just loved this toy.. Has only been played with inside.. but
      meant for outdoor play with sand or dirt Here is the info from
      manufacturer:

      "This construction set will provide hours of fun for your little
      construction worker. The set can easily be taken apart and put back
      together by a child. The set includes a crane which rotates 360
      degrees and raises and lowers an interchangeable scoop and hook. There
      is also a truck turn the table which rotates 360 degrees and a working
      drawbridge. The loading hopper is the perfect place to pick up your
      cargo and the garage area is a great place to store the vehicles.
      Includes loader truck and dump truck, screwdriver,and play rocks."
      Brand new it was $30..it is yours for $15..perfect playing condition
      all pieces included.

      Email me if interested..and I will send pictures