For Sale: 1987 Buick LeSabre in Comer

  • ashleighreannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      My husband bought this for the high gas prices. Now the gas is down a
      little and his business is busy and he is always driving the work
      truck. Basically, we don't need it anymore. We were asking $700, but
      he is willing to drop the price to $500. It is in good-fair condition.
      The color is navy blue or dark blue with dark blue fabric interior.
      The heat is excellent and the air conditioning works well too. The
      radio and power seats also function. It is slipping gears
      occasionally. Email me for more info and pics. Thanks.
    • metallic36_87@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        Offering for sale, my truck that I've had for the last three years. It is red, single cab, 4-cylinder, rear wheel drive. It's a very tough truck, has always ran fine and I just put in a new battery recently. It is an automatic. It would be great as a work truck or for a student or anyone looking for a cheap and reliable vehicle to use for driving. I've decided to sell as we already have two other vehicles and really don't use the truck that much anymore. It has a few minor dents, but nothing bad. Selling for $1300. Located in Lula, GA. Photos are available upon request. Has clear title. Thank you!