WTB: Disney World tickets

  • amanda_berisford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      I am looking for disney world tickets. We waited too long to buy them
      from my dad's company and the price went up by $50 a ticket. I wanted
      to know if anyones company offers a really good deal on 3 day magic
      your way with park hopper tickets. Around $214 for an adult. I need
      to buy 3 adults and 1 child. I am in Hiram GA but willing to drive
      where I need to. Many thanks for the info.