FS: Murray Lawn Mower (Canton)

  • kabar47
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
      I have a Murray push lawn mower with a 20" cut and a bagger in real
      good shape for sale for $75. Runs good. I am in Canton. If interested,
      call me at 678-778-5800. I can send a picture if necessary.
    • kabar47
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2014
        Murray 3.5 hp. 20" push lawn mower. This is your basic lawn mower and it's in good condition. It runs good too. Asking $75. Call me if interested at 678-778-5800.