For Sale: Cat Tree - GA400-Exit12

  • Laura Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      I have a small carpeted cat tree for sale. It is beige.

      $10.00 and it could be picked up at my house in North Forsyth or at my work in Alpharetta (GA400-Exit12).

      It looks similar to the one in the link below.

      http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6371755

      Preference given to who can pick it up the soonest. Available this evening or I can bring it to work tomorrow.

      Thanks,
      Laura Davis

      .

      Get more from your digital life. Find out how.