FS: in Winder- Dora's Magical Castle & accessories $25

  • jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      For Sale in Winder- Dora's Magical Castle w/ all the characters and
      furniture included. Also included is the Magical Carriage w/ horse -
      AND Dora's Talking House ALL for $25.
      The Talking House was given to my daughter and doesn't have any of the
      original furniture- we just utilized the Castle's furniture.
      My daughter insisted on the Castle set for Christmas last year and has
      hardly played with it since.
      This is a steal- the Magical Castle alone sales for $50 at Walmart.
      Please email if interested- Thanks