FOR SALE: AKC GERMAN SHEPHERDS - 30523

  • bjreiss28
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      We have too many dogs and need to find some great new homes for 3 of
      our adult german shepherds. All 3 of these dogs are AKC registered
      with papers and pedigrees. I can send pictures of any of these upon
      request. All these dogs have been around our children and are
      outside kennel dogs. Please email with any questions. We are
      located in Clarkesville (30523). We are asking $300 for each dog
      which is WELL below what we paid for them. None of these dogs have
      been altered.

      #1 - Max is all black male and great with kids. He is 2 1/2 years
      old. He is great about letting us know when someone drives up in our
      yard.

      #2 - Pepper is a beautiful female who looks like Rin Tin Tin. She is
      just over 2 years old. She would be great for someone who wanted to
      train her in Schutzhund or as a guard dog.

      #3 - Yogee is a large red and black male who was imported from
      Germany. He is just over 5 years old. Very classic large head and
      stance.

      Thanks,
      Julie & Bruce