BIZ - Mary Kay Products - Schedule a Free Makeover,

  • arlenemurrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      My daughter, Diane has just started as a Mary Kay Consultant. She has
      access to a beautiful Mary Kay facility to do makeovers, in the
      Auburn, Barrow County, GA area. If any of you would be interested in
      having a makeover, please email me back and I will be glad to make
      the connection for you. If you live too far to come to this location,
      please email me for more information. If you have not ever used Mary
      Kay products, you are really missing out.
      All the skin care products are the greatest I have ever seen. I have
      used Mary Kay products for about 20 years, but could not believe the
      latest products that they have now.
      Take time out for yourself and lets get together for a make over.
      This can be scheduled at your convenience.... just email
      me for more information. Schedule your makeover, and bring two other
      people with you, they will also receive a makeover and if they make a
      purchase you will receive special deals on any item you decide
      to purchase.... Email me with your contact information and I will
      have Diane contact you. Let's help Diane build her business. I
      would love to share with you a picture of a recent makeover. It is
      unbelievible what you can do with the new products of Mary Kay. I had
      my makeover Saturday and wow, felt like a different person when I
      left the studio. If you are not in our area, and you would like to
      purchase Mary Kay... please email me for information on how to
      purchase. You all will really be a blessing by allowing Diane to be
      your beauty consultant.
      Hope I will hear from Lots of you.....

      Arlene