1986 chevy van camper Cool

  • cindyleach2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      This is a cool van camper my dad has for sale
      1986 Chevy van camper
      61000 original miles, drives good, automatic transmission, top working
      ac unit, interior in good shape, sleeps 4 people stove, ref, small
      tub, toilet, furnace, built in propane tank, good tires, over all this
      would make a short camping trip fun. Great for a Deer hunter. photos
      in photo section. 770-531-1070 $3000.00