Outdoor flooring

  • cmhill824
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      If anyone knows where I can get any outdoor carpet or rubber in any
      condition, please email me. We have a small section in our yard that
      grass will not grow and it is red clay...which my 2 boys LOVE!! I
      would like to cover it with something, like astro-turf or rubber
      flooring to keep them from digging in it all the time.. Please email
      me if you have any suggestions...
      Thanks in advance!!