FS: Twin Capt's BR set- good condition! (Hoschton)

  • lextal91
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2014

      Twin Captain's Bedroom set, good condition!  $450 cash only. Photos in album Twin Capt’s BR set.

      Made by Lea Industries (Made in USA), bought at Rhodes Furniture several years ago for around $1500 new. Son simply outgrew the twin bed.

      Includes Capt's twin bed with 2 drawers and storage basket, nightstand and 5-drawer chest. Bed is very easy to put together and I saved all the hardware for the new owner when I took it apart.  This set is very sturdy, solid wood, heavy, prefer you move it but can possibly deliver depending on extra fee, distance and when.

      In pics of bed in basement it is NOT assembled but rather just leaning together so I could get some more pics.  You just need twin mattress, no box spring due to support slats.

      Email, call or text anytime. 770-695-8272, Eric