For Sale - Tons of different things! - Cleveland

  • fallonbrookesmommy09
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013
      1.) Vera Bradley backpack. Pink in color, perfect shape, used for about an hour. No stain, or rips. Smoke free home. Paid a lot for it, asking $25 firm!

      2.) 6-9 month little girl clothes. I think there are about 6 pieces, all are in great shape! Smoke free home. $7 for the lot.

      3.) Baby girl crib bumpers. One was bought from Babies R Us and the other from Pottery Barn. Never used! $10 for both.

      4.) Purses. Gap, Union Bay and Aeropostle are the brands Stain free and in excellent shape! $5 each

      5.) Maternity Clothes. Sizes vary from extra large to small. Pants, shirts and dresses. Excellent shape! $30 for the lot.

      6.) Ton of juniors clothes! Way to many pieces to list. Shirts, jeans, dresses, skirts, Capri pants and much more. Most of it is brand name. $50 for the lot.

      7.) Abercrombie and Fitch mink skirt, denim. Size 9, perfect shape. Brand new, never worn! $15

      8.) Aeropostle roll up jeans. Also brand new, never worn. Size 10. $15

      9.) 2 pink and white bulletin boards. Perfect for a baby girls room. Great shape! Both for $10

      10.) Decorative baby pillow. Brand new, $2

      11.) Pair of little girl shoes. Sizes 7-8. Boots, tennis shoes, Hello Kitty slippers, and dress shoes. $20 for all 7 pair. Great shape, hardly ever worn!

      12.) 3t girls lot. Most of this is long sleeved and winter. There are 2 jackets included. $7 for the lot.

      13.) Diaper bags for baby girls. Great shape. Animal prints, and pinks. $5 each.

      14.) Tons of women's plus size clothing! Jeans, shirts, dress clothes, skirts, dresses, long sleeved shirts and much more. Sizes 18-20. $50 for the lot. There are about 70 pieces to this.

      15.) Diabetic testing monitors. I have 6 of these I think. New in boxes. $10 each.

      16.) Entire Christmas village. $40

      I have pictures of all items listed above. If you are interested please let me know, and I will provide you pictures of all the items that you are interested in. I am located in Cleveland, but willing to meet anyone.
      Sent from my iPhone