FS: Amigo Scooter $250/obo--Lawrenceville/Duluth

  • auntsteff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      Price Lowered!

      I have an Amigo scooter that I no longer need. It has served me faithfully for about 12 years, but I now have a new one. It is burgundy in color & shows normal wear & tear. It does come with a special attachment to allow it to be mechanically lifted into a car if you happen to have such a lift. It also has the optional seat lift, which raises the seat approximately 6 inches. At this time, the scooter does need new batteries, but you can get them at Batteries Plus.

      Price is negotiable.