Wrought Iron Bar Stools with Custom Cushions

  • tat2me4fun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2013
    I have 3 Antique Wrought Iron Bar Stools with designs and Custom seat Cushions, can be changed to fit your pattern style

    No Rust in excellent condition will be a perfect piece for all to talk about as they enjoy the swivel capabilities and comfort
    Asking 30.00 each or 75 for all three
    call or text today and schedule a pick up time
    252-228-9736
    located off 400 exit 16