For Sale - 2 brand new crib bumpers - $20 - Cleveland

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      These are brand new, never have been used. I have just had them in the closet since my daughter was born ( she's fixing to turn 4!). Both are for girls, and both are ADORABLE!

      1 of these was bought from Pottery Barn Kids. Has Pink butterflies, Bumble Bees and other girly stuff.

      The other is SUPER SUPER soft! I bought it from J.C Penny, and just never used it. It's a powder Pink color.

      Asking $10 each or both for $20. I can provide pictures upon request.

      I'm located in Cleveland, VERY willing to meet