FS: Nice Oak Dining Room Table & China Cabinet - $800 (L'vlle/Mall of Ga)

  • L
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Very nice oak dining room set includes oval pedestal table with 6 chairs and working lighted china cabinet. This set was made by Q.C Furniture. There are some nicks and a few scratches here and there, but nothing major. We love this set but are changing to cherry/dark wood in our home and so this set needs to go to a new home.

      Table has 2 leaves which makes the full length 77". Shortest length without leaves is 54". Each leaf is 11.5" wide. The width of the table is 42" and the height is 29".

      China cabinet is 83" high. The base of the china cabinet is 32" tall and is a separate piece. The width is 57.5" and is 16.5" deep.

      Contents in china cabinet not included. Rug not included.

      Selling for $800.00 firm.

      CASH only and pickup only.

      Please email clsims6@... with inquiries or to schedule a time to view.

      Pictures are located in photo section of this yahoo group under "Oak Dining Room Table & China Cabinet"

      Serious buyers only!!