For Sale - 3 Lots of Clothing - Cleveland

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      For Sale - 3 garbage bags packed FULL of almost brand new, brand name clothing. Women's, Men's and Little Girl clothing. From a smoke free home! Sizes are as follows :

      Men's - Large and Extra Large Shirts and 38/30 in Jeans. Husband never had on half of these. Most I JUST took the tags off of. Carhartt, Wrangler, and other name brands. $40

      Women's - Small, Medium and Large tops. 7, 8 and 9 in jeans and shorts. I had a baby and have been hoarding it up. I have some of the following brands, a mixture of them. There isn't more of one brand than the other. Victoria Secret, American Eagle, Abercrombie and more. Also have shoes for this lot. Roxy brand glitter shoes, and a brand new pair of Stiletto heels. Size 8 and 9 in women's. $70

      Little girls - Sizes 12 month - 3t. Mixture of seasons. Jackets, pants, jeans, sweaters, dresses and more. Brands include : Old Navy, Carter's , Disney Store ect. $25

      Selling all of these sets as lots. I will not pick through them and sell items separately. Prices are listed at the end of each description. These clothes are in almost new shape. I have also thrown in a few Mossy Oak T-Shirts, in the women's bag.

      If interested in all that is listed above, I will take $90. I am located in Cleveland, but I will meet anyone halfway. Please send me a PM