FS: toddler dollhouse ( plastic ) $5 - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:38 AM
      Small 2 story plastic toddler dollhouse, great for ages 6mths - 3yrs. It has battery operated lights/sounds & is in great shape with the exception of the stickers on the inside ( my daughter peeled them off ). Pic is in album named "SNELLVILLE". Asking $5. If interested u can email me or text/call 678-687-3728. Thankyou and have a wonderful day.