FS: cat litter box tent/hider ( never used ) $10 - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      ( pic in album named "SNELLVILLE" ). I bought a cat litter box tent/hider a few months ago set it up & ended up never using it. The tent/hider goes directly over the litter box consealing it from site. This is great if u have no place to put a litter box except the main living areas of your house because it looks like a cat house/toy. If interested u can email me or text/call 678-687-3728. Thankyou and have a wonderful day.