FS: gocart $250 obo - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 4:15 AM
      I have a 6.5 hp ( 1 seater ) gocart for sale for $250 obo. The gocart is in go running condition & frame is also in good condition. Engine is only a couple years old ( did use a couple parts off of the old engine as u can see in the pic ) & just put a new carb on it a couple months ago. All the gocart needs is a seat and an ir breather cover. Pic posted in album named "SNELLVILLE". If interested u can email me or text/call 678-687-3728. Thankyou and have a blessed day.