FS: armoire $80 - snellville

  • libby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      I have a large 2 piece Broyhill tv armoire for sale for $80 ( pic located in album named "SNELLVILLE" ). Armoire is in great condition with the exception of some scratches on 1 side where another piece of furniture rubbed up against it when we moved ( can be fixed with some stain ). If interested you can email me or text/call 678-687-3728. Thankyou and have a blessed day.