For Sale - 4 big bags of juniors, mens and childrens clothes - Cleveland.

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Just cleaned out the closets! I have 4 big bags of junior girls, mens and childrens clothing. All are in excellent shape, most of the juniors and mens clothes have NEVER been worn! Almost every piece of clothing is brand name. Victoria Secret, American Eagle, Abercrombie ECT. Mens clothes have brands like Wrangler, Levi's and more. The children's clothes are little girl clothes, a mixture of sizes. All are in great shape. The sizes are as follows

      Junior/Women's - Pants/Jeans - 7-8 Shirts - Small, Medium and Large Shorts - 7

      Mens - Pants/Jeans - 38/30 - Shirts - Large and Extra Large

      Little Girl - All clothes are sizes 12-3t. Mixture of items and seasons.

      Prices -

      Juniors/Women's - $50
      Men's - $40
      Little Girls - $25

      I am located in Cleveland, but WILL meet.