For Sale - Bathroom Vanity and Top - Gainesville

  • granchick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      We have an unused bathroom vanity and sink top for sale. The top is a synthetic marble and has an undermount sink. There is a nice drawer inside the vanity with storage space on top of the drawer. The whole unit measures 30"w x 21"d x 36"h. We are asking $100.00 for the unit. I have posted pictures in the album *LMC1*. If interested or you have questions, please reply to the sender of this message.

      Thanks!