FS: New Mimi Maternity S $8 N Forsyth

  • Susan Iles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      This is a beautiful new Mimi Maternity three quarter length sleeve top size small. It is mint green with a drawstring at the empire waist to be beautiful at any size. It has the spare button and tag still on it. Its original price is $68, I'm asking $8. I will send pictures upon request. I will meet you in north forsyth at or near 400 or east of it or hwy 53 and 400. Please provide a phone number with your email. I also have some used maternity clothes in various sizes that I will be posting in lots soon as well.
      Thank you and have a great day.
      Thank you and have a good day.
      Susan Iles