FS: Another Lot of Three Junior Tops $9 in N. Forsyth, non-smoking home

  • Susan Iles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Lot of Three Junior Tops $9 in N. Forsyth, non-smoking home

      1   1.     Urban Vibe, M, black back with geisha print on front, scoop neck, sleeveless, slight unraveling of the bottom seem on right side
      2.  2.    I’vory, M, highly patterned with multiple colors, Says Amour and has a full lady and two female faces on the front, V necked, sleeveless
      3.   3.    Cubism, M, highly patterned with multiple colors, some paisley, textured with smooth sleeves, has a small open circle in back, high neck, long sleeves

      Pictures available upon request, please provide a phone # with your reply.

      I am located at Hwy 53 & Hwy 306 in Forsyth but near Dawson & Hall, only 8 miles off 400 on 53 or 306.

      Thank you & have a nice day.
       Susan

      Living joyously isn't only about living each day like it's your last. It's also about fulfilling your responsibilities like you're going to live forever with your consequences. Anonymous FlyBaby

      It is difficult to steer a parked car, so get moving. Henrietta Mears, Christian Educator