FS - Kenneth Brown Bedding Set - $125 - Cumming

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      For Sale: 10 piece Kenneth Brown crib bedding set (used, excellent condition)
      Includes: Comforter, bed skirt, blanket, 2 crib sheets, crib bumper,
      valance,diaper stacker, 2 wall pictures, lamp, crib mobile.

      I also have a mattress cover and 2 sheet savers (pink) that I will throw in.

      This was all used for only one child and is in excellent condition. Adorable
      girl pattern.

      Pics available upon request.
      $125

      Located in Cumming - Exit 13 west off 400
      Call/Text: 678-654-8980