FS Authentic Coach Diaper Bag (tote) & Matching Wallet - $175 - Cumming

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      I have an authentic Coach diaper bag and wallet in brand new condition. It was only used a handful of times. No stains/rips. Comes from smoke free/pet free home. Can be used as a diaper bag and/or tote style bag. Very roomy.

      It is denim/navy blue colors. The inside of the bag has many pocket compartments and one zipper compartment. The outside has a zipper compartment also.

      Wallet is a checkbook style.

      Located in Cumming - 400/Exit 13 west area.

      Asking $175 for both.

      Call/text 678-654-8980