For Sale - List of MISC. brand new items - Cleveland

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      1.) Black and Teal, brand new, New Balance Shoes. Women's sixe 9 1/2 - $25

      2.) Pink and White, Size 7, Toddler girl shoes - $5

      3.) 2 pair of Brown toddler girl sandals. Barely worn, both size 7 - $5 each or $10 for both.

      4.) Brown suede "UGG" like toddler/baby boots, size 8. BRAND NEW - $10

      5.) Toddler girls "Beary Cute" Carter's brand slippers - $5

      6.) 2 safety swim sets. One for a little girl ( Purple and Pink ) the other is for a little boy ( Green and Black )Brand new and in excellent shape - $10 a piece

      7.) A 10 Gallon bucket of MISC. learning toys and stuffed animals. Also included are baby dolls and accessories, as well as Playdough playsets. All the toys are in excellent shape, and most are brand new. All toys have all the pieces. - $10 for entire bucket

      8.) Brand new pair of Old Navy Maternity jeans. Size Small/Medium. Excellent shape, never been worn. - $5

      9.) Brand new, BEAUTIFUL, Pink with Lace crib bumper. Bought from Babies R Us. Never used - $20

      All items have photos, too many to upload on the site. Can provide on demand. I am located in Cleveland, but I can meet. Just let me know if you are interested, need this stuff gone ASAP.