Re: [NEGA Cheapcycle] WTB- Baby Swing

  • jessica maddox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2013

    Here is swing I have for sale we have two of them paid $200 each for them smoke an pet free. Asking $80 there well worth it it swings 3 ways you can take the seat out put carseat in it has mp3 hook up ipod iphone or any cell phone with audio has a passy holder. Also vibrates. Has toy bar that comes off. Has 6 speeds 3 programed songs an a headrest.

    Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android