FS - Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller - $150 - Cumming

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
      I have a used Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller in excellent condition. This was used for only one child and only for maybe a year on and off. No rips/stains. It is the Shadow/Orange color. (the attached picture shows the black one, but I have the grey/orange one) It also has the child tray attachment with it.

      The stroller currently retails for $249.99 and the tray retails for $19.95.

      I am located in Cumming. Exit 13 off of 400 - west.
      Call/text: 678-654-8980
    • Lisa