For Sale - Set of "50 Shades of Gray" books - $25 - Cleveland

  • Miss. Tiffany Paige
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      I have the "50 Shades of Gray" books for sale. They are brand new, I just recently took them out of the plastic. Paperback and in EXCELLENT shape. No ripped or folded pages, brand new. I paid $50 for the set, I am asking $25. If interested PLEASE let me know. I am hoping to get rid of them soon! I am located in Cleveland, but can meet.